The switching on ceremony of the Christmas Tree of Lights at Wigton Hospital will be on the 6th December starting at 4.30pm.
Commemorate your loved one this Christmas; by making a contribution of any size to our funds, a light on our tree will be named after your loved one, you can also have their name entered into the Commemorative Book of Dedication as a permanent record.
Forms to name a light will be available soon from Wigton Hospital and in some retail outlets in Wigton town centre.
Wigton Hospital League of Friends is Registered Charity No. 1035890
Published: October 22, 2011
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Cockermouth flood defences hold - but town is braced for more bad weather (1 comment)
- Wigton Hospital Summer Fayre 2011
- Hospital case still needs to be approved
- Carlisle Utd boss pledges never to speak to ref Rob Lewis again
- Inspectors praise school as ‘warm and stimulating’
- Tesco's plans for Wigton store at standstill
- Friends of Wigton station report progress in 2009
- Videos of the Cumbria floods
- Cumbrian garage owner selling up due to supermarket competition (10 comments)
- Cumbria's nude art calendar 'girls' raised £15,000 for charity
- Downpours cause flash flooding across Carlisle
- Station Rd becomes a river as Wigton floods
- Wigton gym owner hangs up trainers for hiking boots
- Carlisle Midnight Walk: Those taking part
- Food bank to open at Wigton church
- New Wigton building for expanding agricultural engineer CT Hayton
- Teens host Wigton’s first rock festival for young people